Approaching the Venue
By public transport
The festival area can be reached by bus 77A from the Donaumarina stop of the U2 metro line, the last stop of the 77A “Galopprennbahn Freudenau” is directly next to the festival area. If you want to take a walk, you can get off at the U2 metro line at the Stadium stop, where you can reach the trotter via the Prater’s main alley and along the huntier’s pavilion within 2 km (approximately 30 minutes) .
For those arriving by car, there are 1000 parking spaces at the entrance to the area. We recommend to
- Take the A23 motorway to Prague / Brno (Südosttangente).
- Take off at the Handelskai (Commercial Port) junction
- From there, go straight on until the first traffic light intersection to Handelskai / B14. • Turn right into Aspernalle and continue straight onto the roundabout.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the Rennbahnstraße and continue straight on.
- Then cross the big white gate of the Freudenau Trotter and continue straight until you reach the festival car park.
- Approx. within 2 minutes you can reach the FreudeNOW festival grounds.